Terms & Conditions
The” walk for a kinder world” Event takes place on 13th October – 13th November 2022.
By registering for the Event, the participant or the parent/guardian of a participant under 18 years, acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The decision to participate in the Event is entirely your own and you take full responsibility for any consequence of your participation in the Event for yourself and/or your participants. You acknowledge that by participating in “walk for a kinder world”, you do so at your own risk and that flyhighbillie will not be liable in relation to any injury, damage or loss you suffer as a result.
- Any person under the age of 16 participating in “walk for a kinder world” be appropriately supervised by an adult.
- flyhighbillie authorizes participants to use flyhighbillie’s name and logos to perform fundraising activities but participants are not permitted to alter or omit any aspects of the brand.
- All participants are to explain to their supporters that these funds are being raised for the flyhighbillie charity.
- Participants acknowledge that they are not partners, employees or contractors of flyhighbillie.
- Any involvement in “walk for a kinder world” should only be undertaken with consideration given to your existing physical health, any medical conditions you may have and advice from appropriate health professionals. The information provided on this site is not a substitute for medical or professional care or advice, particularly in relation to the suitability or safety of any given activity. flyhighbillie will not be liable in relation to any injury, damage or loss related to your involvement in “walk for a kinder world”.
- flyhighbillie requests that participants conduct themselves in a proper manner and uphold flyhighbillie’s reputation in the community.
- flyhighbillie promotes kindness, empathy and compassion and any bad or disrespectful behaviour that brings flyhighbillie into disrepute is unacceptable.
- flyhighbillie accepts no responsibility for any accidents or incidents that may occur during the Fundraising Activities. It is advised that participants own insurance policy covers any risk associated with the fundraising activity. flyhighbillie recommends that you inform a support person of your intention to participate and the details of any virtual route prior to participating, that you carry a mobile phone and write your emergency contact details down.
- Any content you post to the website (e.g. photos and text) is your responsibility, and you must have the necessary rights to post that content (including the consent of others who feature in the content). flyhighbillie retains the right to delete any content posted.
- You must comply with the national and state public health orders as dictated by the relevant local, state and federal government policies, and under accepted COVID safe guidelines.
- You acknowledge and agree to maintain full responsibility to be aware of and adhere to any changes implemented around COVID-19 practices and restrictions in your local government area, relevant state or territory, Australia and worldwide via reputable websites or contact the Coronavirus Health Information Line (Australia 1800 020 080 operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week). Other countries will need to contact their Coronavirus Health Information contact lines.
- You acknowledge that flyhighbillie reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Event at any time.
- You acknowledge that by registering for the Event, you pledge to raise funds for flyhighbillie to supply kindness resources to support children in disadvantaged schools within Australia.
- All fundraising conducted for this Event comes under flyhighbillie’s authority to fundraise in the respective States or Territories in Australia.
- flyhighbillie does not allow individual fundraisers to raise funds through telemarketing or door to door solicitation.
- The performance of any task by you as part of the Fundraising Activity is purely voluntary. Volunteers are not paid for their time and effort in conducting the Fundraising Activities.
- flyhighbillie respects and is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information it collects.
- flyhighbillie will collect your personal information and any other information you may volunteer so that we can: administer and conduct the Event including sending you badges (if you are eligible) and keep you informed about flyhighbillie, its fundraising activities and the important work you are supporting.
- flyhighbillie may use your image, name and challenge result in any promotion relating to this Event, including in the Leaderboards and/or on the Event fundraising page/website.
- You must be registered for “walk for a kinder World” to be eligible for any badges.
- You must reach specified fundraising milestones to be eligible to receive these badges.
Authority to Fundraise
Agreement to these terms and conditions and on receipt of the Authority to Fundraise confirmation from flyhighbillie, the participant will be authorised to fundraise for the following event:
Event: walk for a Kinder World
Date of Event: 13th October – 13th November 2022
Thank you for participating and for helping change the lives of children in Australia.
Your support is helping us to inspire and empower children to make a difference through human kindness to reduce mental health issues, bullying and suicide.
flyhighbillie is relying on the kindness and generosity of the community to carry out our invaluable work. Together we can significantly reduce mental health issues, bullying and suicide in children and young people.
The funds and awareness you raise are having a huge impact on children and young people. Thank you for your support and for helping us to make a difference.