raised so far
connecting people around the world one kindness step at a time
13th November 2020 is world kindness day and flyhighbillie are so excited to be holding our inaugural “walk for a kinder world”.
Walk for a kinder world is about walking with purpose. All you need to do is set up your fundraising page. You can decide how far you would like to walk sometime over the weekend 13th – 15th November and ask friends and family to sponsor you.
about our kindness walk
The aim is to spread kindness while participating in a walk around the world together. Your walk can take place anywhere you like and we would love for you to take someone with you. Contribute as many kilometres as you would like and secure your sponsors. For every $20 you raise, flyhighbillie will donate a b kinder workbook and online kindness resources to a child at a disadvantaged school within Australia. All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
how to get involved
Registeration is free. Select how far you would like to walk and your fundraising target.
You will receive a fundraising page and online dashboard where you will also have access to our Facebook page. You will also find fundraising resources to help you set up everything you need.
track your progress
Once you have chosen your date/dates and walking locations, you can log your kilometres via your online dashboard. You can set your milestones and you will see your achievement badges light up as you go. You can also watch the overall kilometres grow as we walk for our kinder world.
connect & share
Connect with friends, family and colleagues and ask them to sponsor your walk. Share on social media using the variety of templates in the resources section. Please tag all your social media posts with #bkinderwalk
spreading kindness while you walk
A few suggestions to spread kindness while you walk:
• You could leave a kindness card in someone’s postbox.
Purchase your packs of kindness cards here.
buy cards now
• You could purchase some sunflowers and hand them to strangers as you walk
• Give compliments to strangers you pass
• Just smile at someone to make their day
Maybe you could encourage your grandparents to walk around the garden, take your neighbour for a stroll down the road? Take the dog, the horse or the rabbit . . . get everyone involved.
connect with us
- Jodi Kelly just donated $21
- Mark Carr just donated $20
- Aayushma Gurung just donated $21
- Rob just donated $73.50
- Ivan Scheer just donated $105
- Lyndon Anderson just donated $22.05
- Ocean, Hetty & Ephraim just donated $315
- Lisa Humphries just donated $52.50
- James & Pania Murray just donated $105
- Nanny and Grandad just donated $52.50
- Amelia C just donated $21
- Sarah Charbonneau just donated $10.50
- Giselle and Scott just donated $52.50
- Caoimhe McCauley just donated $52.50
- Harry Lewis and Fam x just donated $20
- Ros Meager and Cathie Harrison just donated $105
- Karin Amali just donated $20
- Celia just donated $45
- Tessa just donated $60
- Yoko Stimson just donated $21